Sunday, January 4, 2015

Get Real Gone In 2015




Happy New Year, Everyone! 

I had a very busy 2014 and I'm thankful to everyone who bought from me. I spent a great deal of time scouting for fine and unique vintage menswear to pass along and also to add to my own collection. The last few months were spent in a lonesome valley, picturesque mountains looming overhead, laboring away in the potato fields and cellars of my home state of Idaho. Farming has been dear to my heart for the last decade or so and it's been a nice change of pace. That said, I have a large stock of 1930's to 1960's shirts, suits, sport coats, trousers, and more that I haven't even begun to list. 

I'm looking forward to another great year of passing along swell vintage menswear to my wonderful customers. I know my posts here have been very infrequent; however, you can still come here to see what we have for sale on Etsy and eBay. Please also follow us on Facebook to get real time updates when we list new items on Etsy.

Thanks again for all your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment